Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2009 HOW Design Conference, Austin TX

Just returned from the design conference and had a great time! Heard some inspiring speakers and attended a few workshops. Had dinner with my old friend Andy Epstein. I saw Jeni H. and said hi. My friend Lisa B. from Austin couldn't make it to the conference due to important family and work obligations. Sorry we missed you Lisa!

That's me reviewing portolios on Friday evening, June 26th! I really enjoyed helping my friends from The Creative Group with the portfolio review and saw some terrific work.


(Photo courtesy of Rolaine Llanes)

Didn't get to see much of Austin, but strolled down sixth street. I wish had more time to spend exploring the city.

I had a fun chat with Russel Brown (Adobe) and his wife Jan Davis at the Hilton before catching the shuttle to the airport on Saturday.

Here's some shots from the confernce:
Conference Shots

Here's some shots from sixth street:
Sixth Street, Austin Texas

0 comments: