Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our new book!



I'm so pleased to announce that the NYC Photography Workshop group that I am most active with, has completed our first book!

NYC Photo Book

Edited by Kaity Volpe with a special forward by renowned photographer Joseph Holmes. The book features contributions from twelve artists; Chris Sofe, Didem Ulserim, Frank Little, Joan Garvin, Joe Mondello, John Barreyro, Mark Chen, Mark Houtzager, Mike Abshier, Simon Ross, Kaity Volpe and myself. All photography was shot in New York City, and completed in 2008.

It was my pleasure to assist Kaity with the cover design, and an honor to be included with such a talented and diverse group. I have grown fond of all my new friends during this past year, and I look forward to the future as I continue to grow and share photography experiences with this amazing group.

1 comments:

KaityVolpe said...

Hey! I found your post and our book through a Google search. Very cool. Can't wait for our book party!!! Thanks again for all your help.

Best,
Kaity